Cheryl Cole Breast Implants

English recording artist, songwriter, dancer and television personality Cheryl Cole is rumored to have gotten breast implants to improve her image.  



Judging by the before and after images, one easily can notice the difference in Cole's bust. Her breasts look now bigger and fuller, but perfectly shaped as they are well sized to fit flawlessly with the rest of her body structure offering her a stunning appearance.



Cole, 31, denies going under the plastic surgeon's knife, but she is not against plastic surgery.


Cheryl told Fabulous magazine: "In Hollywood you see surgery all the time, walking down the street, but I don't think it's good or nice, because everyone looks the same. Part of being you is your uniqueness and identity. If you get the same surgery as the woman next door then chances are you'll start looking the same. That's just not good."



In a previous interview with Grazia, Cole explained: "Everything in the US is a little larger than life. I've already seen a few funny sights."


"I can't quite get my head around everyone having the same nose, because I think it's the unique things about your face that make you beautiful," Cheryl noted, adding: "I'm not judging, but unless something is really getting you down, it's best not to mess with nature."

"I've got nothing against cosmetic surgery," Cole admitted.

"I mean, if someone hasn't got any boobs and having them done is going to make them a happier, more confident person, then go for it," Cheryl stated.

"I wouldn't deny it if I had cosmetic surgery. I wouldn't just come out with big boobs and say: "No, I haven't had an operation!"" Cheryl concluded.



Gossip columns, celebrity watchers and plastic surgeon experts don't believe Cole's claims. 



Manhattan plastic surgeon Dr Jennifer Walden was quoted as saying: "Based on photos of the star it appears she underwent breast augmentation".


Miami plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salzhauer pointed out: "She appears to have had breast augmentation. It appears that plastic surgery is just as popular in the European celebrity world as it is in the US."



What do you think? Did Cheryl Cole get breast implants?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts