Ciara Quotes

1. I think that we all, you know, have, we have our own style and when it comes to music and you know, videos and things, and just dancing, period. And you know, I think you can definitely find some similarities but I don't think they're forced, at least from my end. I'm just being me. And I really want the people to see me as me.


2. Being in this industry makes you develop more quickly than a typical child would. You mature faster.


3. Cute accessories always help bring out your outfit and pull it all together.




4. I am not totally innocent, and I do date. But as a young woman, I also demand respect.

5. I always say to people, dancing is one way to do cardio and all kind of cool things so you know, if you're trying to work on like dropping a little bit of weight, you probably can just keep on trying it and then, it'll be like fun. You know, it's like dancing to me is something that's really cool. When you try to work out and you're trying to get together like for me, it works out really cool for me so I think the people will enjoy it.

6. Real music to me is real; it's what you feel.


7. You can really think a person has your back when their purpose or their intentions are, you know, could really just be, their motives, you know, could really be more so just business-driven, you know, and not to take things too personal. It's very important. Understanding a situation, if it's in business, you understand it, you will treat it that way. But if you start to be emotional about it and take things personally, then you'll react that way and my advice is definitely just to really be aware. Keep your eyes open and to be careful about trusting everyone.

8. I have to say my ultimate inspiration is Michael, but Janet was definitely one person I loved to watch growing up and I think she's such an amazing performer and she's contributed so many great things to the musical trend. Because of that I am inspired by her as an artist. When I get the comparison to Aaliyah, I can definitely say that I get touched more than anything when people tell them I remind them of her on a personal note because all I heard was people say a lot of great tings about her so I take it as a big compliment in that sense.

9. You know what, when I write my records, I write them with my women in mind. Young women and just women period, older women because I feel like a lot of things we go through are very, very relatable, like you know so with that being said, I get inspired by that, you know, and the cool thing is that music is a way of expressing yourself and knowing the power of song, also inspires me.

10. Success can be too much for the mind when you get it in large fast doses. I want mine served moderately so I can appreciate it.


11. Dancing - however you do it, even if it's in your living room - is a great workout.

12. I'm really into superheroes and the comic book illustration concept, and with this album I kinda wanted to play along with that. I'm really into power and strength and confidence this go-round. I'm into expressing that with my fans, and I want for this album packaging to really bring that to life. And I created my own superhero character and superhero name, and thats Super C. I just wanted to have a little fun and do something different this go-round.

13. Usher is amazing. He's perfection to me as a performer. He gets down.


14. You know, my fans call me CC and C, and I just added Super to it, because it's just a reflection of my strength, and my confidence in my strong energy that I give all the way around, with everything that I do, whether its in a relationship, whether its in my workflow, whether its on the stageno matter what, I always give 100%, and that is Super C. And its not another person, its just another nickname you can call me. I'm not being too serious about it, but just havin fun with the whole superhero concept, you know what I mean?

15. Education is everything - education is your power, education is your way in life for whatever you want to do.

16. I believe life is what you make it.


17. You know what? A lot of times I naturally do overthink a lot of things, and how it's gonna affect my fans, and at the same time I also feel that there are some things you can do, but they are for your older and more mature audience. I definitely do think there's a time and a place for everything you know, I can't be at no kids event dancing around overtly sexy. I've got to know my surroundings and know the right times for certain things, and that's how I like to look at it.

18. A lot of people don't realize that when you're trying to lose weight, or just trying to stay fit, 85 percent of it is what you eat, and 15 percent of it is how you work out.




19. Everyone loves to dance. I've realize that's a part of what I do more and more every day.


20. As we get older, it's important for us to help hand back some of what we've gained as we've grown older. It should be one of your responsibilities - it's almost like being a mentor.

21. TeamWORK makes the dreamWORK.


22. I can definitely say that music is taking a turn (toward) the electro, somewhat 80s-inspired music. I feel like it's kind of evolving back to that, and music kind of repeats itself like, at one point in time hip-hop was dominating, and we had that moment, at one point in time R&B songs that were really melodic were dominating. Were at a point where the records that have an extra sprinkle of pop in them, or the more electro sound are starting to become more (prevalent), and are starting to be consistent throughout the music at radio.

23. I love shopping! I'm impatient though. I'll go to the mall and in 30 minutes be ready to go. I will go to the mall and in 30 minutes be ready to go. The good stuff will have to be right in my face. It is so soothing to see those racks of clothes. Sometimes the good stuff is far back in the racks. I also like shopping for shoes. I love shoes.

24. I'm just headed into a world of fun, it's usually gonna be a fantasy world, and a world of just letting go, and really just having fun in such a free way. Also, you're gonna be going into the world of the unexpected, but a good unexpected.

25. I have so much respect for athletes like LeBron James. I get motivation from them because I know how many hours they put into it. It takes a lot of hard work and drive.


26. As of right now, I just like giving wherever I can give. I am gonna be working with Give a Smile. Giving back to kids and giving them a smile is very important.

27. I think it takes a lot of confidence to be comfortable in being vulnerable.


28. With health, it affects a whole lot of different areas of your body. When it comes to helping, I love kids, so whatever it is that I do, I like to target it more towards them. Children are our future and they're very precious to me so that's where my heart is.





29. You know, like, I hear kids singing, you know, "1, 2 Step" or singing "Goodies." I hear adults singing it and dancing around so I could say that's really the blessing for me in this case. You know, I think more than anything, too, my fans will continue to grow with me.


30. There's so much more that I need to accomplish in my career before I have kids. So I'm motivated by the idea of having kids and a family. I wanna work as hard as I can right now, so that when I do choose to start a family, I can do it comfortably and spend time with them.


31. I think it's really cool to embrace the pain of something that may have hurt you and be able to express it through music.


32. Let me tell you, I gotta bring some kids into this family, because we are really really tight. One day I'll have lots of kids running around.


33. If a person uses the word "sorry" loosely then of course it loses its value.

34. I had truly evolved as an artist and as a woman. In this case, a lot of things that you see me do are honestly, just natural changes for me like I was growing.


35. More than anything, I realize I've been blessed to make great music.







36. When you come out, they automatically want to say what you are and compare you to somebody. They want to give title immediately rather than waiting to see what a person's about.


37. On the road to success and the top, everyday isn't perfect. Every decision isn't the right one. Having those not so perfect moments Help to define you. They make you stronger, smarter, and wiser and allow you to appreciate your blessings!

38. It helped me become a well-rounded individual, and also it helped me be able to adapt to different surroundings and different cultures.


What do you think of Ciara's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts