Victoria Beckham Quotes

1. I'm not materialistic. I believe in presents from the heart, like a drawing that a child does.






2. I like a man who can be a real friend, has a good sense of humor, a good pair of shoes and a healthy gold card.


3. I am a control freak. I am very hands on and pay attention to details.




4. I'm still me even after all that's happened.

5. You have to remember that when you are a performer you become a celebrity, but you are not saving lives. It's not that important.


6. If you haven't got it. Fake it! Too short? Wear big high heels, but do practice walking!

7. I don't know much about football. I know what a goal is, which is surely the main thing about football.

8. I keep fit by running after my three boys all day.


9. I can relax in L.A. I think I'm the only person in that town who doesn't want to act. I was an OK singer. I was an OK dancer. But acting? Never could do it.


10. I love Brazilians. Brazilians ought to be made compulsory at 15.


11. I want a big house with a moat and dragons and a fort to keep people out.




12. I'm very proud to be British, and my brand is British.

13. I wake up every morning and I feel like I'm juggling glass balls. I live in Los Angeles, my business is run out of London, and most evenings I'm cuddled up in front of Skype, in my dressing gown, speaking with my studio in London. I travel a lot, my team travel a lot, but I wouldn't have it any other way.


14. I'm a very driven, ambitious, positive person. But I'm a spiritual person as well. I believe in creative visualization. So for me to go to America - which I find such a positive place - well, I took to it like a duck to water.

15. I've been that celebrity on the red carpet, and I appreciate that something hasn't got to just look good from the front, from the back, it's got to look good at all angles.


16. In England, David and I are big fish in a small pond. But in L.A., we are tiny, tiny, tiny fish in a big pond.





17. My dresses are for women of all different shapes and sizes. Actually, the one I tried on yesterday was the one Jennifer wore. And who'd have thought I'd be the same size as Jennifer Lopez!

18. These people are amazing. It's so emotional I was thinking about wearing waterproof mascara.


19. There are rumors that we want to move back to the U.K., but we're so happy in America I actually can't see us ever leaving…People ask me how long it took to adapt. Twenty minutes.






20. This person they make me out to be irritates the hell out of me as well.

21. We are still so close, David and I. We were at a party the other day at my mum's house and I was sitting on his lap. We're very affectionate. And I looked at him and thought after being married for 11 years! We were the only couple who were even near each other at that party. We're soul mates.


22. What's David's role? David looks good, that's what David does. David looks good, and I'm the funny one, that's what I hear constantly. But I keep telling him that looks fade.


23. If I set my mind to something I do it. My biggest wish for all of us is that we are happy, successful, and that we stay true to ourselves.


24. I dress sexily - but not in an obvious way. Sexy in a virginal way.

25. (on the prospect of moving to Spain) I am not going to be no senorita.

26. Is my dress too short?

27. We've passed through very hard times, but when we taste our issues and when we hear our fans screaming for us, it's amazing.

28. My family is my first priority but I don't think that means I should have to give up work. I am lucky that David is very supportive.


29. I'd love to duet with someone in the hip-hop world such as Dr Dre.







30. (on hearing that Tamzin Outhwaite wouldn't mind a night with husband David) Firstly, Tamzin who, secondly, I think it's disrespectful, and thirdly, as if, love.


31. There are so many people out there taking the p*ss out of me that if I can't take the p*ss out of myself there's something going wrong.


32. I haven't read a book in my life.



33. I love the word "luna". I know it's a girl's name - so maybe for the next baby.

34. We've still got the melodies, we've still got the nice "strong girl" lyrics going on.


35. I'll just go into the studio - as I always have with Brooklyn - with one under each arm.



36. I don't have a nanny or a housekeeper, and I only have a cleaner for one hour each week. I finish work and go home. I cook the dinner. I run into Tesco and do the housework in the evening.


37. (on styles in shoes) Some wedges are great but you can look like your feet are encased in cement.







38. (in her fashion book "That Extra Half an Inch") I've always been the girl next door who got lucky.

39. (Victoria admits on Channel 4 Big Breakfast TV program in 2000 that her husband David has been known to wear her thongs. She later stated it was a joke.) He likes to borrow my knickers.


40. (on husband David Beckham) He's got more personality than people think and he's very deep and spiritual. He always knows how to dress, that was part of his appeal originally. We've got matching dogs, matching watches, similar wardrobes, matching Jags. I know it's tacky, but it makes me laugh.

41. (maintaining that she and David are not rivals) It's not about competition. You should see me with a football - there's no competition at all.





42. My Spanish is improving and I can now ask: "Dónde Gucci?" ("Where is Gucci?"). I also can say: "Tienes un Bentley?" ("Do you have a Bentley?")


43. I have no intention of ever working with the (Spice) girls again.



44. I love gay men. I always say it. Inside me there is a gay man who wants to come out!



45. Americans are very positive people. The very time I get out of the car, they greet me like I am a Disney character.

46. (on her signature pout - W magazine) I think they have this impression that I'm this miserable cow who doesn't smile. But I'm actually quite the opposite…I'm going to try and smile more for America.


47. (on David Beckham's assets, on display in his Armani underwear ads - The Sun) He does have a huge one, though. He does. You can see it in the advert. It is all his. It is like a tractor exhaust pipe!




48. (on being a mom -  Ellen DeGeneres) Three boys. I think it's less about parenting now for me and more about crowd control.


49. (her advice to brides-to-be in her style guide "That Extra Half an Inch")All white flowers at a wedding always look lovely but, for heaven's sake, don't include carnations - they are far too petrol station for your special day.

50. (on her high heels - to Harper's Bazaar) They're not that hard to walk in… They're not uncomfortable! (But) you have to go to a sex shop to get this spray to polish them.


51. (on being the funny one in her marriage - 2007 TV special Coming to America) They always say: "My God David is so handsome, he's gorgeous, he's so good looking, and she's so funny." Basically that means you're a pig with a sense of humor.

52. (on the audience at Spice Girls concerts - Good Morning America) There are men in suits. There are men in dresses. There are all sorts.

53. I go into hair and makeup, and I turn into "Victoria Beckham."


What do you think of Victoria Beckham's quotes?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts